- Thelifespotters.com is a personal blog written and edited by me (any questions or queries, feel free to get in touch here.)
- thelifespotters.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC associates program, designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. My posts often contain affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase having clicked on that link, I may receive compensation at no extra cost to you.
- I never promote a product or service that I don’t love, so you can rest assured that any of these aforementioned links will lead you somewhere glorious. Aside from it being morally gross, there would be no point in fibbing to you, it would break the trust yo? I respect the karma. I would never recommend anything I wouldn’t rave about to one of my bff’s. Promise.
- Sponsored posts are those posts where someone is paying me to write about a specific topic. If I ever run one it will be clearly marked as being paid content.
- I may also be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. In these instances, I will always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. Again, RESPECT the karma! The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
- Mistakes happen! Although I would NEVER intentionally misinform you, I am only human…Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question, just in case!
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.